The Global Commercial Washing Machine Market size is estimated to be USD 27.84 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 45.18 billion by 2030. Commercial washing machine are used to wash laundry using commercial laundry equipment at places such as hospitals, commercial laundry stores, service industries, hotels and others. The commercial washing machines comprise of tub, dry cleaning equipment, drying and pressing. These washing machines provides laundry solutions to various industries including healthcare, hospitality, educational, and service industries.
Commercial washing machines are required for cleaning clothes at places that require bulk washing and drying of clothes within time constraints. These machines are superior in functionality and quality to their in-house counterparts. Commercial washing machines can be utilized for long hours of operations and can hold large quantities of clothes thus, saving time and providing quality service to various industries where cleaning and hygiene are utmost important such as service industries, hospitality and healthcare.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
The commercial washing machine market is on the rise due improving standards of living, increasing population size and ease of service to the people who could not afford or do not want to buy washing machines for their homes. Also, people who are constantly on the move switching places would find it easier to visit a laundry cleaning shop for their clothes rather than buying one at their homes.
The growth in commercial washing machines primary attributed to growth in efficient and bulk laundry systems. Growing disposable income and hygiene conscious population is also adding value to the commercial washing equipment industry. Other factors contributing to the growth of the industry is the time constraints and cost of manual labor for washing clothes. Features such as temperature control, multiple washing modes, and other are adding to the market attractiveness.
However, initial cost of implementation of these cleaning equipment’s in organizations is a market concern especially in economically weak countries. Also, the increasing cost of raw materials such as nickel and copper makes these machines costly to replace and repair.
The Commercial Washing Machine Market is currently in a consolidated state as the major market players hold a considerable portion of the market, which demands reliability and performance due the high cost of installation. Product enhancement, low power and high performance are some of the marketing strategies adopted by the market players. One of the prominent factors that would continue to propagate the market is the demand from the end-use industries. Further, advancements in electronics and advanced materials that can be used to reduce the cost of these machines and save energy would benefit the market in future. Also, increasing demand from the application front is fuelling the market for growth.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global commercial washing machine market share is analyzed on the basis of product, technology, capacity, end-users and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into fully automatic and semi-automatic. According to the technology, the market is classified into the conventional and smart connected. By capacity the commercial washing machine market is segmented into under 6Kg, 6.1 to 8 Kg, and above 8 kg. By end-user the market is segmented into hospitality, healthcare, laundry stores, and others. The regional analysis of the market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Whirlpool Corporation, Electrolux AB, Panasonic, Continental Girbau, Dexter Apache Holdings, Electrolux, BÖWE, Alliance Laundry Systems are included in this commercial washing machine market report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the commercial washing machine market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future commercial washing machine market trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The commercial washing machine market report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2019-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the commercial washing machine market.
- Value chain analysis in the commercial washing machine market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Commercial Washing Machine Market – By Product
- Front load
- Top load
- Global Commercial Washing Machine Market – By Technology
- Smart Connected
- Global Commercial Washing Machine Market – By Capacity
- Under 6 Kg
- Between 6.1 Kg to 8 Kg
- Above 8 Kg
- Global Commercial Washing Machine Market – By End-Users
- Laundry Stores
- Global Commercial Washing Machine Market – By Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America