The Global Digital Textile Printing Machine Market size is estimated to be USD 212.2 million in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 612.7 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 10.1% from 2020-2030. Digital Textile Printing Machine is a mechanical machine which directly prints the graphics and design to the fabric or garment by using inkjet technology. By using software the design or graphics is prepared after which the fabric is chosen. Which directly inserted into printer roller, by the then color is poured on to the fabric in the form of tiny droplets are the entire print takes place. Afterwards the printed lot is heated os teamed to make the design of graphic permanent, so it doesn’t wash off.
Market Dynamics and Trends
The improving and modernizing of fashion industry and increased awareness regarding latest trends in fashion. Moreover, increase in disposable income coupled with technological advancement and development in infrastructure is further expected to promote the growth of digital textile printing machine market.
The other factors include ecological nature of digital textile printing coupled with changing lifestyle and increased standard of living are further expected to promote the market growth. However, high cost of initial setup and high variable cost is further expected to inhibit the growth of digital textile printing machine market. Moreover, increased demand of new and innovative designs with new colors and increased demand of high speed productivity are expected to create ample opportunities in the digital textile printing machine market in the near future.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global digital textile printing machine market share is analyzed on the basis of type, application, machine type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Direct-to-garment and Direct-to-fabric. On the basis of application, the market is divided into Clothing & Apparel, Home Furnishing, Advertisement, and Others. Based on machine type, the market is further fragmented into Single Pass and Multi-pass. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America is expected to hold the major market share owing to the presence of developed economies coupled with technological advancement and developed infrastructure. Furthermore, high per capita income and fast changing fashion trends are further expected to enhance the growth of digital textile printing machine market.
Asia Pacific is expected to show rapid growth with constant increase in market share owing to increase in disposable income coupled with increase in the awareness about latest fashion and ongoing trends. Moreover, increased demand of creative and innovative designs and eco-friendly fabrics and dyes are expected to augment the growth of digital textile printing machine market.
The digital textile printing machine market, which is highly competitive, consists of various market players. Some of the major market players include Dover Corporation (MS Printing Solutions Srl), Kornit Digital, Durst Group, Seiko Epson Corporation, ROQ International, Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Inc., SPG Prints B.V., The M&R Company, Konica Minolta, Mimaki, and Sawgrass Technologies, Inc. among others.
In the recent past there have been various developments taken place in the market and also expected to takes place in near future. For instance, in July 2019, Caldera, part of Dover Digital Printing and Dover has announced the integration of the Adobe Textile Designer plugin for Adobe Photoshop with version 12.1 of Caldera’s award-winning raster image processor (“RIP”) software. Adobe Textile Designer is a set of tools for fashion and décor artists to streamline the design process and optimize for printing. Integration with Caldera V12.1 ensures accurate pattern repeatability, and correct and consistent color management through the design-to-production lifecycle.
- The digital textile printing machine market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the digital textile printing machine market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the digital textile printing machine market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share in the global digital textile printing machine market.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Digital Textile Printing Machine market – By Type
- Global Digital Textile Printing Machine market – By Application
- Clothing & Apparel
- Home Furnishing
- Global Digital Textile Printing Machine market –By Machine Type
- Single Pass
- Global Digital Textile Printing Machine market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
- North America