The Global mHealth App Market size is estimated to be USD 17.94 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 931.67 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 43.2% from 2020-2030. Trend of using mHealth apps has increased from last few years. There are number of market players offering apps for fitness and health monitoring. People are now awareness about health apps that are available on Android, IOS and windows platforms. Various companies launch number of studies to determine the adoption of mHealth apps. For instance, in December 2018, Mount Sinai Health System launched a five-year mHealth study with an aim of examining the causes and effects of asthma.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
The mHealth app market is anticipate to exhibit enormous growth opportunities during forecast period which is mainly driven by an increase in the number of healthcare providers, patients & general population using health apps for fitness and health monitoring and high incidence rate of chronic diseases. Moreover, the integration of healthcare with information technology solutions and increasing number of market players launching application for management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart diseases also drive the growth of the mhealth app market.
Use of smart phones for continuously tracking &monitoring fitness has increased with an increase in the awareness about importance of regular health monitoring for maintaining their health. Most of the healthcare providers also use mHealth apps for accessing medical records of patients. Therefore, rapid adoption of mHealth apps is expected to drive the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Shift from traditional delivery of healthcare towards patient centric models and rise in the number of healthcare providers recommending mHealth apps also fuel the growth of the market.
Increase in the number of smart phone subscription will further increase the use of health and fitness apps that will boost the growth of the market. Patients with diabetes and heart need to continuously monitor their health. These apps provide numerous advantages to such patients thereby avoiding emergency care and reduce their cost of care.
Prominent players in the market have launched new apps which enabled them to increase their market share. In April 2017,Sanofi partnered with Voluntis on Diabetes Management App. In December 2016, Pfizer launched an app in order to support patients with depression.The New York health system announced that it will be partnering with Sanofi and digital health company Sema4 on the remote monitoring program. This program will use connected health devices and other platforms for gathering data from 1,200 asthma patients.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global mHealth App market share is analyzed on the basis of product, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into medication adherence, fitness, disease management, women's health, lifestyle management, nutrition & diet, healthcare providers/ payors, and others.fitnesssegment is expected to be the fastest growing segment and is expected to hold largest market share during the forecast period due to increase in the number of adults using healthcare apps for health & fitness. The regional analysis of the mHealth App market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Johnson &Johnson,Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,Merck and Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company,AstraZeneca PLC, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline plc,and Pfizer, Inc.is also provided in this mHealth App market report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the mHealth app market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future mHealth App market trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The mHealth App market report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2019-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the mHealth App market.
- Value chain analysis in the mHealth App market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global mHealth App Market – By Product
- Medication adherence
- Disease Management
- Women's Health
- Lifestyle Management
- Nutrition & diet
- Healthcare Providers/ Payors
- Global mHealth App market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America