The Global Microscopes Market size is estimated to be USD 8.87 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 18.48 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2020-2030. Microscope produces enlarged images of small objects that cannot be seen by naked eye. This enables the user to view of minute structures which is further used for examination and analysis. There are various microscopes that can be used according to the application. A laboratory microscope produces clear, high-quality images whereas an optical microscope uses light to generate the image. Optics, a source of light and a stage to support the specimen are basic components of an optical microscope.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
The microscopes market is expected to exhibit potential growth during the forecast period. High demand for technologically advanced magnification devices, development of technically advanced productsand growing applications for microscopes in research are driving the growth for the market. The market is expected to exhibit numerous growth opportunities during the forecast period due to technological advancement and growing emphasis on research life science and healthcare. There is an increase in the number of applications in nanotechnology, polymer industry, atomic studies and agriculture. This is expected to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Rise increase in healthcare expenditure by developing countries in Asia Pacific and availability of sophisticated healthcare facilities also support the growth of the market during the forecast period.Additionally, increase in the demand for optical microscopes used in research areas including biotechnology, microelectronics microbiology, laboratories in educational institutes, nanophysics, and pharmaceutical research is expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the market.
In microscopes market, prominent players are engaged strategic approaches such as product launch, expansion, collaborations and innovative product development enabling the market players to increase their market share significantly during the forecast period. For instance, in May 2015, Nikon Corporation entered into collaboration with Lonza’s a company manufacturing of cells for regenerative medicine therapeutics, in cell and gene therapy manufacturing in Japan. This enabled the company to gain access to Lonza’s ongoing consulting services, operating systems, facility design. This collaboration also facilitated Nikon to develop its own cell and gene therapy contract manufacturing business.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
Global microscopes market share is analyzed on the basis of product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into optical microscopes, electron microscopes and scanning probe microscopes. Optical Microscopes segment is further divided into inverted microscopes, stereomicroscopes, phase contrast microscopes, fluorescence microscopes, confocal scanning microscopes, near field scanning microscopes and others. Electron microscopes segment is further divided into transmission microscopes and scanning electron microscopes. Based on application, the marketisclassified into the material sciences, nanotechnology, life sciences, semiconductors, and others. The regional analysis of the market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Moreover, extensive research and development activities in the field of nanotechnology & life sciences, government support and availability of funds for research, especially in European countries such as Germany, UK and France adoption rate of advanced microscopes significantly drive the microscopes device market.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as NT-MDT Company, Asylum Research, CAMECA Instruments, Olympus Corporation, Nikon Corporation, JeoL Ltd., Bruker Corporation, FEI Company, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, and Carl Zeiss AGis also provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the microscopes market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future microscopes market trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The microscopes market report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2019-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the microscopes market.
- Value chain analysis in the microscopes market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Microscopes Market – By Product
- Optical Microscopes
- Inverted Microscopes
- Phase Contrast Microscopes
- Fluorescence Microscopes
- Confocal Scanning Microscopes
- Near Field Scanning Microscopes
- Electron Microscopes
- Transmission Microscopes
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Scanning Probe Microscopes
- Global Microscopes market – By Application
- Material Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Global Microscopes market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America