The Global Managed Mobility Services Market size is estimated to be USD 6.81 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 133.90 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 31.1% from 2020-2030. Managed Mobility Services (MMS) include all the in house activities such as lifecycle management, IT and others which are managed by the third party and the organization can only focus on the core business. This helps in the time saving and the also reduces the workload with essential upgrades as per the market trend.
Market Dynamics and Trends
Over the period of time there has been increased adoption of mobile devices in the enterprises in different sectors coupled with increase in bring your own device at the workplace is also expected to enhance the market growth.
The other factors include technological advancement taking place in the market coupled with fast developing infrastructure coupled with increased dependency on IT services are expected to further increase the managed mobility services market. However, high cost of these services with increase in data security concerns are further expected to inhibit the market growth. Moreover, increased use of cloud services and integrated managed mobility solutions are expected to create ample opportunities in the managed mobility services market in the near future.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global managed mobility services market share is analyzed on the basis of solution, industry, end users and geography. On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into Program and Financial Management, Logistics and Sourcing Management, Mobile Service Management, Application and Collaboration Management and Others. On the basis of industry, the market is divided into BFSI, IT and Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Others. Based on the end users, the market is fragmented into Small and Medium Businesses and Large Enterprises. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America is holding the major market share with increased adoption of managed mobility services over the forecast period. The other factors include technological advancement coupled with rapid infrastructure development on a large scale is further expected to contribute the market growth.
Asia Pacific is expected show tremendous growth with gradual increase in market share owing to the increased adoption of cloud based services with increase in bring your own devices at workplace with increasing dependency on IT is further expected to augment the growth of managed mobility services market in the near future.
The managed mobility services market, which is highly competitive, consists of various market players. Some of the major market players include IBM Corporation, Wipro Ltd., Hewlett-Packard, Orange S.A, Telefnica S.A., Vodafone Group PLC., Fujitsu Ltd., AT&T, Inc., and Accenture PLC among others.
Over the period of time there have been various developments taken place in the past and will further takes place in the near future which contribute the overall market growth. For instance, in May 2019, Fujitsu and Autonomic, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Smart Mobility, has announced a joint collaboration to offer OEMs worldwide a fast and flexible solution to support the automotive industry's transformation to mobility-as-a-service models. Leveraging Autonomic's expertise in cloud services for connected vehicles and Fujitsu's capabilities in technology integration and experience in the automotive space, the companies will initially deliver the Transportation Mobility Cloud (TMC) and Fujitsu systems integration services to Ford Motor Company, followed by a rollout to other automakers globally.
- The managed mobility services market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the managed mobility services market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the managed mobility services market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share in the global managed mobility services market.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Managed Mobility Services market – By Solution
- Program and Financial Management
- Logistics and Sourcing Management
- Mobile Service Management
- Application and Collaboration Management
- Global Managed Mobility Services market – By Industry
- IT and Telecom
- Global Managed Mobility Services market – By End Users
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
- Global Managed Mobility Services market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
- North America