The Global Commercial Baking Equipment Market size is estimated to be USD 2.17 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 3.63 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 4.8% from 2020-2030. The commercial baking industry includes equipment such as mixers, ovens, dough proofer, bake wares, small wares, dough sheeter, bread slicer, sheet pan racks, and many more. They are used in many commercial areas of food service industry. These are necessary equipment for dough blending, mixing, baking and slicing of bakery products. After initial dough preparation and addition of required bakery ingredients refrigeration, display cake, and work top table are required for the storage and presentation purposes of the bakery products.
Initial yeast inoculation in the dough help in dough rising to the appropriate level and convection ovens are used to force hot air for quick baking. Rotating rack ovens are helpful for large baking volumes. The market for commercial bakery equipment is on the rise due rapid expansion of food service establishments for prepared baked goods. Also, changing customer preferences into eating healthy and organic has given a new life to the market. Increasing online ordering convenience and various bakery products customization is expected to keep the market afloat during the forecast period with a commendable growth rate.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
Increasing need to conserve water and energy in the future with kitchen cleanliness and proper hygiene requirements would continue the flow of innovations in the industry.
Increasing energy consumption and environment regulations by various governments are piling-up pressure on refrigerator and freezers manufacturers to comply with the fresh energy requirements also enabling consumers to go for energy-efficient products.
On the application front, strategies adopted by foodservice players such online food odering, targeted adverts and social media campaigns have boosted the demand for hotels and restaurants, as more and more people are preferring to dine out. This in turn boosts the sales for food service customer equipments to handle the increasing food orders.
However, the commercial baking equipment industry has been under immense competition between the equipment manufacturers due to requirement of rapid technological up gradation requirement of the industry. The global commercial baking equipment market is under fierce competition due to the introduction of many advanced and innovative solutions in the market. The key market players compete in terms of reliability, price, service, and size. Service and cost of equipment is the major factor driving the competition among players. For manufacturers to survive this intense competition, it is difficult for vendors to demand and also to expand across regions while reviving domestic demand.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
Global Commercial Baking Equipment Market share is analysed on the basis of type, application and geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into Oven, Mixers, Bread Slicers, and Others. On the basis of application, the commercial baking equipment market is classified into Restaurants, Hotels, Clubs and Pubs and Others. The regional analysis of the market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Major market players rely on mergers and acquisition with the regional and country based manufacturers for better market penetration and marketing strategy to withheld trust of consumers in their products. Also, in undeveloped regions the cost of these equipment is acting as hindrance in the market penetration. Hence, affordable equipment manufacturing and reducing the cost of technology application is one of the major focus point of the manufacturers.
Expansion of bakery chains from developed market of Europe and North America to the developing of Asia and South America have significantly contributed in the purchase of commercial baking equipment across the globe. The industry is currently in the stage of rapid technology advancement due to changing consumer preferences and ability to spend for those bakery customizations. New-age technologies such as automatic temperature control, touchscreen, smart ovens, inbuilt safety sensors and more have further lead to the market attractiveness.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Channel Manufacturing, Doyon Baking Equipment, Hobart, NU-VU, Alto-Shaam, Baker Perkins, Blodgett, Empire Bakery Equipment, Vulcan, Middleby Celfrost Innovations are included in this Commercial Baking Equipment Market report.
- Extensive analysis of the commercial baking equipment market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the current and future commercial baking equipment market trends depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- Region-wise and country-wise commercial baking equipment market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and consumer trends within commercial baking equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the market behavior.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the commercial baking equipment market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the commercial baking equipment market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Commercial Baking Equipment Market – By Type
- Bread Slicers
- Global Commercial Baking Equipment market – By Application
- Clubs and Pubs
- Global Commercial Baking Equipment market – By Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America