The Global Data Integration Services Market size is estimated to be USD 8.29 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 33.38 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 13.5% from 2020-2030. Data Integration is a process of combining of different sets of data from different sources or organization to create valuable information. Data integration services play a major role due to the increase in data based firms and increase use of cloud services which connects the same organization in different countries. These services also help in the processing of large amount of data by aligning, combining and merging of large data sets from various sources.
Market Dynamics and Trends
The improving and modernizing infrastructure coupled with increase in data based firms and increased demand of reliable data management solution are expected to proliferate the data integration services market. Furthermore, increase in cloud based deployment coupled with large amount of data processing and increased demand of analytics services expected to further accelerate the market growth.
The other factors include technological advancement, wide application, increase in strategic collaboration between organizations coupled with globalization led to the increase in subsidiary and effective connectivity between subsidiaries are further expected to promote the growth of data integration services. However, lack of efficient storage and high cost associated with the storage or large data is expected to hamper the growth of data integration services over the forecast period. Moreover, increase in IoT and digitization with increasing awareness about advanced technology is expected to create ample opportunities in the data integration services.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global data integration services market share is analyzed on the basis of component, application, deployment, organization size, verticals and geography. Based on component, the market is segmented into services and tools. The services are sub segmented into Managed Services and Professional Services. On the basis of application, the market is divided into Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources. On the basis of deployment, the market is divided into on-premise and cloud. On the basis of organization size, the market is divided into Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises. On the basis of verticals, the market is divided into Healthcare and Life Sciences, BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Goods, IT and Telecom, Media and Entertainment, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, and Others. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America is expected to hold the major market share owing to the increased adoption of data integration services coupled with technological advancement over the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in cloud based deployment and increase in data based firms are further expected to augment the growth of data integration services market.
Asia Pacific is further expected to show tremendous growth with constant increase in market share due to the increase in globalization and increasing demand of analytics services coupled with wide applications and increased awareness among people are further expected to support the market growth.
The data integration services, which is highly competitive and fragmented, consists of various market players. Some of the major market players include Cisco Systems, Inc., SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Information Builders, Informatica Corporation, HVR Software, SAS Institute, Inc., Talend, Attunity Ltd., and Denodo Technologies among others.
There have numerous developments taken place in the past and will further takes place in near future which overall contributes the growth of data integration services market. For instance, in July 2019, Cisco systems Inc have released the 6.2: Cisco Vision Director Data Integration Guide which helps in designing the layout of content using the widgets tool.
- The data integration services market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the data integration services market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the data integration services market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share in the global data integration services market.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Data Integration Services market – By Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Global Data Integration Services market – By Application
- Human Resources
- Global Data Integration Services market –By Deployment
- Global Data Integration Services market –By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Global Data Integration Services market –By Vertical
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Defense
- Global Data Integration Services market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
- North America