The Global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation Market held USD 3.44 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 16.16 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 15.1% from 2020-2030
Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) is used in patients who are elderly or are at high risk for surgery and have severe symptomatic aortic valve stenosis. A heart valve is present in arteries and veins and enables blood flow only in one direction through the heart. TAVI is also called transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is performed to treat high-risk patients suffering from aortic stenosis.
The heart valve is the most widespread disease among the population aged above 65 years. Around 5% of the global population aged above 65 years is at the risk of emerging heart valve diseases. The TAVI includes implantation of the specially designed transcatheter aortic valve that can regenerate the blood pumping function of the heart’s aortic valve.
The factors including increased prevalence of aortic stenosis coupled with the increase in geriatric population, increase in adoption rate for the transcatheter aortic valve implantation procedure, an increase in the number of TAVR centers has majorly driven the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market. Furthermore, an increase in clinical evidence of safety and efficacy and new device approvals has led to a rising in the demand of transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI). However, the high cost of the device and unfavorable reimbursement policies and stringent regulatory approval process is hampering the growth of the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market. The use of TAVI systems for new indications and rising healthcare expenditure of developing countries will create new opportunities for the market growth in the future.
The transcatheter aortic valve implantation market is segmented on the basis of procedure and geography. On the basis of procedure, the market covers transfemoral implantation, transapical implantation, and transaortic implantation. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments include regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
North America is anticipated to hold the highest transcatheter aortic valve implantation market share during the forecast period. This is attributable to the factors including enhanced developments in high consumer awareness, the introduction of transcatheter heart valve replacement, and technological advancements
It is expected that the emerging economies, specifically in the Asia-Pacific region would witness increasing market size owing to improvement in public & private healthcare facility and high R&D investments.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as JC Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., NVT AG, Venus Medtech, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, JenaValve Technology, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, BraccoS.p.A., and others are provided in the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market report.
- The transcatheter aortic valve implantation market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share and market size in the global transcatheter aortic valve implantation market size.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation market – By Procedure
- Transfemoral Implantation
- Transapical Implantation
- Transaortic Implantation
- Global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of ROW
- North America