The Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device Market size is estimated to be USD 1.73 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 13.21 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 20.3% from 2020-2030. Artificial Intelligence Edge Device consists of artificial intelligence software which is operated on cloud based software and can process large amount of data in short span of time. It has sensors and other required elements used for data processing and it does not need to be connected to other devices in order to work efficiently as it can work independently.
Market Dynamics and Trends
There have been constant developments in the existing technology coupled with the constant development of infrastructure to ease the operations on a daily basis. Furthermore, increased awareness about artificial intelligence, increase in smart and wearable devices, coupled with increased use of IoT is expected to accelerate the growth of artificial intelligence edge device.
The other factors include technological advancement, increase in work load, easy data process and computation coupled with increase in integration with other systems are also expected to promote the market growth. However, increase in cyber attacks and data security concern are expected to hamper the artificial intelligence edge device market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, wide application and increased connectivity among devices are further expected to create ample opportunities in the artificial intelligence edge device in near future.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global artificial intelligence edge device market share is analyzed on the basis of device, processors, process, end user and geography. On the basis of devices, the market is segmented into Smartphones, Cameras, Robots, Wearables, Smart speakers, Automotive, and Smart mirror. On the basis of processors, the market is divided into CPU, GPU, ASIC, and Others. On the basis of process, the market is divided into training and inference. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into Consumer electronics, Smart home, Automotive and transportation, Government, Healthcare, Industrial, Aerospace & Defence, Construction, and Others. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America represents the developed market holds the major market share owing to the presence of developed countries over the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in technological advancement coupled with developed infrastructure, increase use of artificial intelligence and edge devices on a large scale are expected to fuel the growth of artificial intelligence edge device market.
The emerging economies in the Asia Pacific region is further expected to develop significantly with gradual increase in market share owing to the increased penetration of internet coupled with increased demand of wearable devices and increased demand for easy data processing systems are further anticipated the market growth.
The artificial intelligence edge device is highly competitive and fragmented due to the presence of various market players. Some of the major market players include Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., MediaTek Inc., Xilinx Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Imagination Technologies Limited, and Google Inc. among others.
Over the past few years there have been various developments taken place in the market which contribute to the overall market growth. For instance, in May 2019, Nvidia has announced its new Nvidia EGX platform to bring artificial intelligence to edge devices that has the ability to understand and act on data in real time without having to send it to the cloud or data center first.
- The artificial intelligence edge device market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the artificial intelligence edge device market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the artificial intelligence edge device market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share in the global artificial intelligence edge device market.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device market – By Devices
- Smart speakers
- Smart mirror
- Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device market – By Processors
- Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device market – By Process
- Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device market – By End User
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home
- Automotive and transportation
- Aerospace & Defence
- Global Artificial Intelligence Edge Device market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
- North America