The Global Healthcare CRM Market size is estimated to be USD 10.00 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 24.78 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 8.6% from 2020-2030. Healthcare CRM is a customer relationship management tool that is specially designed to be used in healthcare organization. These solutions are usually positioned as a universal marketing tool for providers, however these are frequently used for other purposes in the healthcare industry. CRM tools have the ability simplify the interactions between healthcare professionals and the patients to share relevant information in the process of care delivery.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions have been witnessing a significant demand in almost every domain. The introduction of such innovative technologies in healthcare domain can lead to effective patient follow-ups by healthcare institutions. The CRM tools for healthcare organization differ from traditional CRM systems in many ways. This technology enables automation in conducting tasks such as sending emails or text messages, taking pills, and conveying test results to the patients. The greater convenience of such communication platforms has proven to be responsible for the increasing adoption of these CRM systems across the world. Additionally, the availability of customized services by experts and growing need for integrated systems also open new avenues for the evolution of the CRM market.
Globally, healthcare professionals are seeking easier ways to create direct contact with patients. Adoption of tools such as healthcare CRM systems enables real time communication with patients and thus, contribute to the growth of this market. Additionally, growing implementation of tele health and long term care, technological advancements, increasing focus on patient engagements are some additional factors that fuel the demand for healthcare CRM solutions, globally. Moreover, paradigm shift towards paperless practices also drive the growth of CRM market, and enhance its market size during the forecast period. However, risk of patient data security, and high cost of implementation of these solutions are likely to restrain the progress of this market.
Healthcare CRM market has large number of established as well as emerging players who contribute significantly to the existing market size. With growing importance of advanced technologies, these companies are focusing on innovation and product launches to enhance their market share. Companies such as Salesforce, IBM, and Oracle invest considerably in development of new solutions. These companies also collaborate with healthcare organizations to build strong relationships and implement their systems to upgrade their infrastructure. These and many such strategic initiatives help the players to develop in this industry and thus, boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
Global healthcare CRM market share is analysed on the basis of product, component, technology, application, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into individual, referral, and combination (individual and referral). Component segment is divided into software and services. The delivery model segment covers the market for on-premise, and web/cloud-based model. By application the market is further segmented into community outreach, case coordination, case management, sales and marketing, and customer service and support. End User segment covers the market for healthcare providers, payers, and life science companies. The regional analysis of the healthcare CRM market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM, salesforce.com, Siemens Healthineers, Cerner, Accenture, Oracle, Microsoft, Amdocs Ltd., Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, and AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. is also provided in this healthcare CRM market report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the healthcare CRM market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future healthcare CRM market trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The healthcare CRM market report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2018-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the healthcare CRM market.
- Value chain analysis in the healthcare CRM market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Healthcare CRM Market– By Product
- Combination (Individual and Referral)
- Global Healthcare CRM Market – By Component
- Global Healthcare CRM Market – By Delivery Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Global Healthcare CRM Market – By Application
- Community Outreach
- Community health education
- Services outreach/Promotion
- Financial Donor Management
- Case Coordination
- Patient information Management
- Pre-Authorizations / Eligibility
- Case Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Trials Relationship Management
- Sales And Marketing
- Customer Service and Support
- Community Outreach
- Global Healthcare CRM Market – By End User
- Life Science Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research Organizations
- Global Healthcare CRM Market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America