The Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market size is estimated to be USD 31.77 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 59.68 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020-2030. Anesthesia and respiratory devices are used to supply respiratory gas mechanically to the patients. These devices are generally used in all types of surgical procedures as these devices are designed to provide accurate and continuous supply of medical gases mixed with anesthetic vapors, which is delivered to the patient at a safe pressure and flow. Respiratory devices are used for diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. These devices provide advanced care to the patients suffering from such acute and chronic respiratory diseases.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
Technological developments in the field of respiratory and anesthesiology led to continuous innovation and has enabled the manufacturers to develop and improve patient care. Various innovative anesthetic machines are being developed that provide accurate amount of dose and help ease the job of a professional. Also, paradigm shift from the healthcare center devices to homecare devices has also gained traction in the market. As the market for home healthcare is increasing, the use of portable and convenient devices has also increased, which has opened new opportunities for the players in the market.
Increasing incidences of respiratory diseases such as COPD, sleep apnea and asthma are highly impacting the adoption of these devices. Additionally, rapid technological advancements taking place in these products are expected to lead towards the availability of better options for healthcare practitioners and the patients, thereby promoting a significant growth in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market. Moreover, increasing geriatric population, growing levels of pollution, increasing number of surgeries are some of the additional factors that drive the growth of this market. However, stringent regulation pertaining to product approvals, changing reimbursement scenario, and high costs associated with the products are expected to hamper the market growth.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
Global anesthesia and respiratory devices market share is analysed on the basis of product, portability and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into anesthesia machine, anesthetic disposables, respiratory equipment, respiratory disposable devices, and respiratory measurement devices. The portability segment covers the market for portable and standalone/fixed devices. The end user segment is further segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinics and other end users. The regional analysis of the market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Evolution of patient-friendly, cost-effective, and portable products encourages the usage of anesthesia and respiratory devices. Major players in the industry are focusing on product development and launches, collaborations and expansions to enhance their presence in the global market. For instance, in July 2015 GRADIAN health systems launched the Universal Anesthesia Machine (UAM) in Lagos State, to boost the services. Also, in May 2018 GE Healthcare and Viet Medical partnered with University Medical Center (UMC) to launch the Anesthesia and Intensive Care Simulation Center in Vietnam. This and many such developments are expected to increase the competition, and thus drive the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic Plc, Philips Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG, Getinge Group, Masimo, GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc., Teleflex, Smiths Medical, Mindray, and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is also provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the current and future anesthesia and respiratory devices market trends depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The anesthesia and respiratory devices market report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – By Product
- Anesthesia Machine
- Anesthesia Workstation
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Anesthesia Ventilators
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthetic Disposables
- Anesthesia Masks
- Anesthesia Accessories
- Respiratory Equipment
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Reusable Resuscitators
- Reusable Inhalers
- Respiratory Disposable Devices
- Disposable oxygen masks
- Tracheostomy tubes
- Oxygen cannula
- Respiratory Measurement Devices
- Pulse oximetry systems
- Peak flow meters Medical Specialty
- Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – By Portability
- Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Other End Users
- Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America