The Global Coverall Market size is estimated to be USD 1.61 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 3.02 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020-2030. Coveralls are work wear uniforms that are essentially worn by workers in industries such as mining, petroleum, logistics, automotive construction, catering, and so on. The coveralls should be of suitable material and design to protect people from various industrial hazards. The material used in making coverall apparels generally consist of cotton, polyester, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), or the mix of these fabrics. For example, a material having high visual properties along with flame resistance for people working with sparks.
Coveralls are important in the workplace as they are designed to protect workers from industry specific hazards such as chemicals, electrical, heat, biohazard and more. These protective apparels are necessary for the safety in workplaces that pose a health concern for its employees and reduce health related risks. The quality standard of coveralls should be industry specific and of top quality as it would only then effectively provide adequate protection and safety.
Market Dynamics and Trends:
The coverall market is expected to increase rapidly due emerging industries in the developing economies and growing awareness among people regarding occupational hazards. The coveralls market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to innovations in materials used in industry-specific protective equipment along with stringent environment regulations imposed on many industries that pose a health hazard to their workers. One such regulation is the clothing mandate in different workplaces by various OSHA standards, including 1910.269, 1910.132, and 1910.335. Several other industrial apparel standards, such as NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112, provide guidelines for hazard resistant clothing requirement.
Product innovation through research is on the priority for global coverall market players. High demand of coverall clothing from various industries is leading the development of improved coverall products. Also, their increasing use in industries is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. However, cost-related factors for these protective apparels and constant substitution threat from local products are expected to dampen the market growth in the coming years. The market is also highly fragmented due to many local players launching their range of less expensive coverall apparel mainly in developing countries such as India and China, due to financial constraints of the industries in these regions along with lack of awareness for quality product. This phenomenon is also intensifying the industry competition in terms of price.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global coverall market share is analyzed on the basis of type, application, fabric and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into durable and disposable. According to the application, the market is classified into agriculture, construction, mining, manufacturing services, chemical, oil & gas, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and others. The market can also be segmented on the basis of fabric into cotton, polyester, PVC, mixed, and others. The regional analysis of the market comprises of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Ansell, Honeywell, Lakeland Industries, 3M, ASATEX, Bennett Safetywear, Bulwark Protective Apparel, Royal Ten Cate NV, DuPont, Teijin Ltd. is also provided in this coverall market report.
- The study provides detailed analysis of the coverall market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future coverall market trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain analysis to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2019-2030 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the coverall market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global coverall market is provided. For instance, increasing awareness regarding protective equipment and stringent regulatory requirements will drive the global coverall market; however, cost of coverall apparels in underdeveloped and developing economies pose as a hurdle in market growth.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Coverall Market – By Type
- Global Coverall Market – By Application
- Manufacturing Services
- Oil & Gas
- Global Coverall Market – By Fabric
- Global Coverall market – By Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America