The Global Cloud Monitoring Market size is estimated to be USD 1.21 billion in 2019 and is predicted to reach USD 8.12 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 18.9% from 2020-2030. Cloud Monitoring is a process of reviewing, observation and managing the operational work flow and processes at intervals in a cloud-based IT plus or infrastructure. It is the utilization of manual or machine-driven IT observation and management techniques to confirm that a cloud infrastructure or platform performs optimally. Cloud monitoring additionally helps in evaluating the performance of the complete infrastructure on a standard level.
Market Dynamics and Trends
There has been increase in the technological advancement coupled with increase in infrastructure over the forecast period. Furthermore, the increase in IT industries and data based firms coupled with increased use of cloud technology in various industries are also expected to promote the growth of cloud monitoring market.
The other factors include the loud based deployment of software, and cost effective as compared to standalone software and various advantages associated with cloud monitoring is further expected to support the growth of market. However, lack of technological expertise, and high cost of these software is expected to hamper the market growth. Moreover, increased use of IoT and emergence of new tools are further expected to fuel the growth of cloud computing market in the near future.
Market Segmentations and Scope of the Study:
The global cloud monitoring market share is analyzed on the basis of component, service model, organization size, industry and geography. Based on component, the market is segmented into services and solution. The services are sub segmented into Integration and Deployment, Support and Maintenance, and Training and Consulting. On the basis of service model, the market is divided into SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. On the basis of Organization size, the market is fragmented into Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Large enterprises. On the basis of industry, the market is divided into BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecommunications and ITES, Government and Defense, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Goods, Media and Entertainment, Others. Geographic breakdown and analysis of each of the aforesaid segments includes regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America is anticipated to hold the major market share over the forecast period owing to the increased adoption of cloud services coupled with technological advancement. Furthermore, increase in infrastructure and cost effective coupled with increased in cloud based deployment of software is further augment the growth of cloud monitoring over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to show a rapid growth with constant increase in market share owing to the increased adoption of cloud based system and increase in data based firm. Moreover, various advantages and wide application of cloud based services are expectedto fuel the market growth.
The cloud monitoring market, which is highly competitive and fragmented, consists of various market players. Some of the major market players include AWS, IDERA Inc., IBM Corporation, Zenoss Inc., CA Technologies (Broadcom Company), Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, LogicMonitor Inc. and Datadog Inc. among others.
There have been various developments taken place over the past few years which have contributed the overall market size and further driven the market. For instance, June 2019, Microsoft Corporation has announced the cloud interoperability partnership with Oracle Corporation which allows the customer to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud. Enterprises can now effortlessly connect Azure services, like Analytics and AI, to Oracle Cloud services, like Autonomous Database. This also allow customers to run one part of a work in Azure and other part of the same work in Oracle Cloud, the partnership delivers extremely optimized, best-of-both-clouds experience.
- The cloud monitoring market report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2020-2030 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on.
- The study comprises a deep dive analysis of the cloud monitoring market trend including the current and future trends for depicting the prevalent investment pockets in the market.
- The information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the cloud monitoring market is provided in the report.
- The competitive analysis of the market players along with their market share in the global cloud monitoring market.
- The SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces model is elaborated in the study.
- Value chain analysis in the market study provides a clear picture of the stakeholders’ roles.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Global Cloud Monitoring market – By Component
- Integration and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Consulting
- Global Cloud Monitoring market – By Service Model
- Global Cloud Monitoring market – By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
- Global Cloud Monitoring market – By Industry
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecommunications and ITES
- Government and Defense
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
- Global Cloud Monitoring market –By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of RoW
- North America